Thank you for considering a gift to Beats the Streets. To Donate now, just click on the Donate button above. Your investment will help to prepare and inspire hundreds of men and women to break the cycles of homelessness and poverty, transform their lives, strengthen our communities, and forge paths through a self-sustainable plan for the future. You will be helping the homeless children with clothing, books, afterschool programs and summer camp.
Thank you for considering a donation to Beats the Streets in support of the homeless men, women and children of Atlanta and the surrounding communities. Every dollar makes a difference and a path to success.
Please consider becoming a Monthly Donor to support your only, local street-outreach program, Beats the Streets. Thank you.
Checks may be mailed to: Beats The Streets, 3195 Wolf Willow Close, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.
Donate items, new or gently used.
The most needed items include:
- Gift cards to Kroger, Walmart, Target, & Gas stations,
- Professional clothing for job interviews & work (seasonal)
- Marta passes (great for getting to and from job interviews) $230 covers 10 weekly MARTA passes
- Small hygiene items (like those you get at hotels) such as toothpaste, toothbrush, combs, reading glasses, etc.
- Weather appropriate attire and shoes for men, women and children (seasonal & sizes clearly marked)
- First aid items (i.e. Neosporin, Band-Aids, Anti-fungal cream, hand sanitizers, sunscreen, lotions and tissues.
- New underwear and socks.
Lastly, but most importantly prayer is one of the easiest and most positive ways you can help the homeless. Many homeless people don't realize that Jesus, himself was homeless.
We can use your prayers for our ministry to bring deliverance and healing to their broken lives. There is healing and power in prayer.
Psalm 34:17-18 says, "The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Beats the Streets is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 public charity organization certified by the Internal Revenue Service. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. All donors will receive an acknowledgment that includes a confirmation of their donation for your tax records.